Thursday, May 1, 2008

Girls Night Out!!!

Every Month (well we try to go every month) My girlfriends from high school and myself try to out to dinner! It's been awhile but we finally made it, last Thursday night we all met at the Olive Garden. Little did we know it was BYU's graduation! But because there were only 4 of us we didn't have to wait too long.

Above: Sara & Erin
Below: Savannah & Alisha

We had some good laughs talking about the olden days (and we got some funny looks from the people around us who might have heard some of our comments and all of our giggling.) I'm really glad I went, Thanks girls I needed that!

We missed you Vanessa & Alyssa!

2 comments:

Alyssa Coberly said...

i kid you not that i teared up just now ... frick! i miss my girls! i miss dinner nights - and mostly i miss the comments that make the people look ...

Erin S. said...

that was a good time! we need to do it again very soon!