Thursday, May 1, 2008

Whose bike is better?

Okay so now that we both have Motorcycles, we need you our Family and friends to help us end this argument of whose is better! (okay we really haven't been arguing but we thought this would be fun.)
Here's Riley on his 1998 Yamaha WR400!
Which he bought on KSL and we had to drive all the way to Idaho to pick it up!
And here I am on my 1977 Honda Trail 90! Which used to be my grandfathers, and was given to me on my birthday (and the money is going towards our Adoption!)
Okay now we need all of you to vote off to the right on which one is better!
Thanks guys, We're excited to see the outcome!

5 comments:

Alyssa Coberly said...

oh sakes sorry riley - going with my girl!

Graciesmom said...

Sorry Riley, I have to go with Savannah's bike!
You look good Nana :)

The Mills said...

Um Nana you look hot on that bike, sorry Riley!

Becca Gilbert said...

Is that really even a question? How much cuter do you look Savannah Banana riding around town... Sorry Riley!

Anonymous said...

Honda Trail 90, this is an easy one...it wins outright given that it is truly a classic, a vintage cycle with provenance (original components) and the family history in tact starting with her grandfather, gift to her...and passing to your children.
Three months ago my son and I also stumbled on a 1972 Honda Trail 90 fro sale...I have wanted one since a teenager (I now age 50)...my son (adopted at birth, now 14, will create many memories using it with me to fish and tool around with along the Califonia and Oregon coasts when we go camping.
God Bless you and your family.
David and Jack