Monday, May 12, 2008

Online Adoption Profile!

We've had a little mix-up! If you try to click on our online adoption profile to the right you won't get our profile. Apparently someone at LDS Family Services thought we had gotten our baby so they deleted our profile online. So we are having to redo everything. They actually have a guy that is a Graphic Designer who is helping so hopefully it will be bigger and better. We are hoping it will be up within the week. We will keep you posted! Thanks again everyone for your love and support through this time, we are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends!

P.S. I have like 3 post I need to get up, so I will be updating soon!

2 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

How frustrating, really. I was so sorry to hear this news. You and Riley are always in our thoughts and prayers. Your strength amazes me.

Jen said...

Aimee told me this happened to you. I can not believe it!!! I am so glad that you checked that day.