Monday, May 12, 2008

Congratulations Carter Family!!!


We are so happy to say that we were Lucky enough to get to go through the Temple with our Best Friends. Dylan and Carly received their Endowments at the Provo Temple on Saturday April 26th. It was so neat to be there with them for this special time!

After the session was over we all went to Los Hermanos for dinner.

This is our "Family Picture." We spend so much time with these guys that when we're together we're called "The Carpe family." There kids are so excited for us to adopt. Their always asking us when they will be getting a new brother or sister.

The following Saturday May 3rd their cute little family got sealed. This would be them waiting to go in. Left to Right: Dylan, Grady, Ally, Carly, and Brennan. While Dylan and Carly were getting ready Riley and I were lucky enough to go into the nursery with the kids. Riley played with them while I got them dressed in white one by one. This was one of the neatest experiences of my life. I'm so grateful to have such good friends. I will cherish these memories forever. The sealing was Awesome. I can't wait until Riley and I can take our precious children to the Temple with us.


This would be my cute parents, waiting outside. My dad is standing on his tip-toes in this picture and that's why my mom leaning sideways. He's barely taller than her, so it's a running family joke.

After taking the picture of my parents I wanted one of me and Riley. He was talking with Matt Gammell and they jokingly posed for our picture, but because of the delay on my camera I didn't get a better picture then this.

This sun was really bright can ya tell?

Here's the cute little family all dressed in white!


This is one of my favorite pictures. The sun was so bright so before every picture the kids would close their eyes until the photographer would count to 3, then they would open and smile so big.Dylan and Carly were so happy.
They are such a cute family!
Thanks guys for letting us spend your special day with you.
After the sealing we all went back to their church for a luncheon. My mom and dad brought Joslyn with them. Riley was so cute playing hide and seek with her. All and all it was an AWESOME day!!!

3 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

What a neat experience! We're so happy for them, and that's great that you got to be so involved.

Alyssa Coberly said...

that is so incredibly awesome! i love hearing about that.

Jen said...

That is a great post!! Tell Carly I said congrats!! They all look so great there in their white. It will be so wonderful when you get to take your little one through. Love ya.