Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!!

April is a busy birthday month in our family! Our sis-in-law Laura's birthday is on the 20th, Riley's dad (Papa Rich) is on the 24th, and my Dad and I share the same day on the 28th! That's right I am "Daddy's little birthday girl" and always will be!


Sunday night we had a dinner over at my Mom and Dad's for my Dad's birthday! This is him diggin into his "whip cream cake" that Grandma Evey made for him! He all but ate the whole thing himself, he didn't want to share!



We love to be outdoors and camping so we gave him a camp/kitchen set and this fun little toss game! This is Riley & Josh playing with Brittany (friend of the family).


Monday night Riley planned a big BBQ/dutch oven dinner with our Family and Friends for my big 25th birthday!!!! Above is Laura opening her b-day present from us!The kids had fun playing on our new/old playground that one of my dad's friends gave to us!
This would be our wonderful friends: Carly, Dylan, Jeffery, Lacey and Baby Wyhatt!
This is my bestest little buddy Grady! Ever since he was a baby he has been my little man! And next to him would be my Squirrel. Dylan caught this thing in his backyard and thought it would be funny to give it to me for my birthday! It was fun during the party, the kids loved it but I made him take it home with him! Not really my 1st choice for a pet!
Okay did I mention I totally got Spoiled this birthday? My family spoiled me rotten and they all kept saying "you only turn 25 once!"
I got many great gifts but here is just a few of the big ones!
This would be my Grandpa Wayne's old Honda! Josh fixed it up and was getting ready to sell it on KSL when I went over to my grandparents and told them I wanted it! I was planning on paying for it, but instead on my birthday My grandparents & Josh told me that it was mine, and I had to put the money I was going to buy it with in my "baby fund!"
And this would be the most adorable thing ever! My sweet brother built me this changing table for our nursery. And mom made the cover, and basket liners. It matches our crib so well! I will post pictures of that later! "Thank you Josh, Mom & Dad!" I love it! My family also gave me an awesome jewelry box!
And this I am holding in my hand would be my new pink & purple 22 shotgun that my Loving husband made me! We saw one in a catalog awhile ago and I teased him that I wanted it. (mind you it wasn't cheap.) So instead he made me one! I was shocked! It is so cool, I can't wait to go shoot it! He also gave me many little things for the house!
Thanks everyone for making my Birthday the best ever! I love you all!

3 comments:

Alyssa Coberly said...

happy birthday chica! LOVE the changing table ...

Graciesmom said...

It was such a fun night! I LOVE the changing table. The nursery looks wonderful.
Happy Birthday Nana!

Jen said...

Happy birthday girl!!!! I hope that you had a great one! I miss ya tonz. That changing table is beautiful. You will cherish that forever.