Monday, May 26, 2008

Cabin Get-Away!

The week before last Riley was out of town on an install. He left Tuesday and came back on Saturday. So Friday night, I snuck away to our cabin in Scofield with my family!

Joslyn immediately found the toy cupboard!

Then "Little Miss Princess" (who has us all wrapped around her little finger) wanted to go for a walk, so since the rest of my family was busy un-winterizing the cabin I got to go for a walk with her.

The Princess wanted Mac & Cheese and Cheetos for dinner, what the Princess wants the Princess gets.

Okay so as my dad would put it I'm a "Guppy Aunt." I found these princess cupcake holders, therefore the Princess and I needed to make cupcakes. She was such a big helper!
While Jojo and I were busy playing, her Daddy (my big-brother) was busy vacuuming! Yeah not a site you will see everyday, I had to capture it on my camera!
Mom, of course was busy making dinner for all of us!

Dad, too with a vacuum, out on the front porch!
Saturday morning before I headed home we made the icing for our cupcakes! And of course we had to eat one or two! Joslyn ate enough icing for 10 cupcakes, but only ate about 1/2 of a cupcake!

She then went over and made a slide out of this mattress! We had a water leak when they turned the water on, so we had to pull this mattress out of one of the bedrooms and Jojo loved it!
She has such an imagination, and loves to play hide & seek, and pretend to be sleeping. It was a fun night away. I love this little girl to death, if you can't tell. She has been such a blessing to our family!!!

2 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

She is such a cutie, and you are a great aunt, Savannah! About the "guppy aunt," that's what aunts are for, right?!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a cabin in Scofield! My fam does to! Where is yours? Do you guys go up for Pleasant Valley days and watch the fireworks? Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! LoReLi