Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My man!!!!

I've been tagged again!!!
What is his name? Riley Hunter T.
How long have we been married? It will be 5 years on the 31st of May

How long did we date? It would have been exactly a year the week after we got married.

How old is he? 27 years old
Who said I love you first? I did!

Who is taller? Riley


Who sings better? Neither one of us!!! Riley has a good voice when he’s singing a long with the radio and doesn’t realize I’m listening. But when he does know I’m listening he sings like a dork!!!

Who is smarter? Book smarter would be me! But common sense smarter for sure Riley!

Whose temper is worse? I'd say we're about equal!

Who pays the bills? Unfortunately that’s my job!

Who does the laundry? Yeah right! It’s like pulling teeth trying to get Riley to do a load of laundry.


Who cooks dinner? I do most of time! But Riley does his fair share!

Who drives when we are together? Most of the time it’s Riley. But every now and then he makes me because I am a horrible backseat driver!

Who is more stubborn? Riley!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am


Whose parents do you see more? Probably mine, but we see both sets quit often since we all live in the same town!

Who has more friends? We have the same friends!!

Who has more siblings? Riley has 3 brothers, I have 1!!!

Who wears the pants in the family? Riley!

Who eats more sweets? Riley!! I’m more of a salty person. But I love to make treats for Riley!


Who mows the lawn? We haven’t really had a lawn to mow since we got married. (Our first house had artificial lawn… we loved it) Now that we have a lawn I’m going to have to say it will probably be Riley’s job.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

Who asked who out first? I guess technically I did! It was a group activity but I called and invited him because I had a huge crush on him!

Who kissed who first? Riley kissed me first!

What is my favorite thing about him? Yeah right, like I could only name one thing! I love the fact that he likes to do things with me. If he and his friends are going anywhere I always get an invite! I don’t always go because a guy needs his time with his friends. I love that he can fix anything and that not only can I count on him but so can our Family and friends. I could go on for days about what I love about Riley, but I think one of the things I love the most… he is and always will be a “KID AT HEART!!!” I love that he is always playing with our nieces and nephews. From the time that they are babies he adores them!

I just want to take this time to say: Riley I love you! You’re the best husband I could ever ask for. Thanks for everything you do for me! Most of all, thanks for being so supportive of all of my emotions during this hard time in our lives (I know I'm not the easiest person to be around all the time). I can’t wait to raise a family with you! You’re going to be the best “Daddy” ever!

I Love you Buzzie!!

I tag: Jane, Erin, Alyssa, Vanessa, Tana, Kaitlin, Brooke, Kathy, Jen, Lynsie


5 comments:

The Mills said...

Thats cute! You guys are so dang cute together!

Rachelle said...

I'm so glad you wrote back. Life is good. You asked what I've been up to...basically school, mission, got married and moved to San Francisco where we had Samantha. You and your husband look happy. I hope you can find a baby to adopt soon. It sounds like that has been hard. I will be praying for you! Thanks again for writing and keep in touch.-Rachelle

Graciesmom said...

Riley is a great guy What does it mean to be taqgged? Do I put it on my blog?

Unknown said...

Hello

Chad said...

Heya Riley & Savannah, Just ran into your blog while reading around a bit on millie & brian's blog. Very nice... love the pictures, makes me wan't to be outside rather than sitting here at my desk. Anyway, just thought I'd say "hi", and let ya'll know that bambi are I are cheering for you and hope you don't have to wait much longer for a baby.

- love bambi, chad and tennis.