Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Easter!!!!

(Better late than never.) So for Easter this year Riley and I went down to the cabin with his parents. We were hoping his brothers and their families would come too, but they all had something come up!
We went down Friday night after work. We couldn't go to bed before our annual card game! Of course Papa Rich won, and he didn't let me forget it! I tried to get him to play Monopoly with me so I could win my title back, but he told me he threw in the fire after the last time (Riley and Mel!!!) Inside "Family" Joke.
Riley's mom spoils us rotten when it comes to food at the cabin! We woke up to Cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate. Then she made us Sour dough pancakes, sausage, hashbrowns and eggs. I could help but take a picture of my Yummy plate of food! Chris makes the best Sour-dough pancakes topped off with cream and strawberries!! mmm it's making me hungry just thinking about it.
This would be my hubby enjoying his breakfast! Don't ya love his hair?
This would be our shed out back and the snow that never wanted to fall off! So Riley and Rich were out there most of Saturday morning knocking it off!
Riley was so proud when he finally broke through the other side.
When he got all of the snow off he decided it would be fun to get the sled out and sled off the roof! I tried to take a picture of it but my camera has a delay on it and I missed the whole thing. Luckily he didn't get hurt!

This would be a picture I took off the front porch of Riley down on the zip-line! There was a little bit to much snow for someone Riley's size. He kept hitting bottom! But he had fun trying!!

2 comments:

The Mills said...

Um sourdough pancakes from Chris, what could get more better then that? Cute pics

Graciesmom said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I can't believe how much snow is there.