Thursday, March 27, 2008

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

SO FUN!!!! So this year our city league volleyball team took 1st place!!! We were so excited and had so much fun together! This was our 2nd year playing together (most of us)! Hopefully next year we can do it again!
Top Left-Right: Kris, Maxine (mom), Tara, Renae, Tiffany, Me & Kami
(surprisingly the t-shirts were really cute! I've never had a cute one from any kind of sporting event)
This is a picture of my and my mother!!!! She couldn't play this year because she had back surgery in November! So she was our "coach" and helped us out a lot by her loud voice from the bench!!!! (she was never the quite parent in the stands, or coaching, and I love her for that! She was always my coach growing up and I couldn't have done it without her) She's since then been cleared by her doctor and will hopefully be able to play with us again next year!!!

2 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

DO NOT CLICK ON THE "SEE PLEASE HERE" ON THE PREVIOUS COMMENT, OR YOUR COMPUTER WILL BE INFECTED WITH A VIRUS! TRUST ME!

Anyway, how fun, Savannah for you and your mom! That's too bad that she couldn't play this year, but I'm glad she's been cleared. I'm sure that was hard for her to sit on the side. What a fun thing for you two to do together!

Vanessa Jane said...

oh I was just thinking back to the god ole days of coach maxine w/my dad. playing on the spirits. good times!