Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff, Ryann & Jackson!!!

Yesterday was Riley's oldest brother Jeff's birthday!!! So we went to their house for dinner along with Jane's family. Today is our niece Ryann's 4th birthday, she loves having her birthday on "Green day". Above is a picture of Gracie, Jeff & Bruce and all of Jeff's *41* candles! (I love giving Riley's bro's and sis-in-laws a hard time about their age, cause they give me a hard time cause I'm so young.)
Jeff, is a die-hard Ute fan so as a joke I wrapped up a bunch of old BYU books and gave them to him as his gift. Then we later gave him his real gift, which was a gift card to Mad Dog Biking.
My mom always made us the cutest cakes growing up and she has kept all of the cake pans! So I've attempted to make a few of them myself. Ryann was having a "My Little Pony" party so I made her this cake, which she loved!
This one wasn't too bad! I baked it Saturday night at like 10:30 and then it only took me like an 1 1/2 hours to decorate!
Ryann is such a little Princess and loves dressing up! So we bought her this cute little Belle doll, a princess night-lite and a princess charm bracelet!

This Thursday will be Jane's nephew Jackson's birthday as well, so we were celebrating that too! This is a picture of him with his big sister Brynn helping him open his presents along with the help of his cousins Bruce and Gracie! (I love watching kids open their gifts cause they are so full of energy and so are all the others around them)
This would be 2 of my cute sis-in-laws, Jane & Mel! Pulling all of those candles off Jeff's cake =) I was giving Jane a hard time cause she was throwing them right into the garbage, and sad but true my family always keeps old candles to reuse them!
This is a picture of all the left-over food, and most of the people (kind of)! We always have way to much food at these get-togethers. But it's yummy food!
Happy birthday Jeff, Ryann & Jackson!

5 comments:

Erin S. said...

holy shiz! nice cake making sav! you are pretty good at that!

hey will you email me your address...i am getting ready to send out baby annoucements. thanks

Becca Gilbert said...

good job on the present for Jeff. I bet he LOVED the byu stuff ;) He was probably really sad when you told him you really got him a mad dog cycles gift certificate. haha- come on... the man drives a red truck. How much more of a Ute fan can he be?

The Mills said...

Savannah

Dang cute cake, good J-O-B!! The pics are cute, I sure miss everyone, so I really enjoy you posting family pics!! Love, Lyns

Jen said...

Cute post!! Looks like you guys had a PARTY!! You have some great cake skills. Jeff looked like he loved the book:):) I miss you, we need to go to lunch.

Anonymous said...

What a fun party! You make the best cakes! Gracie is already planning her upcoming birthday and what cake Aunt Nana can make.