Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ABC's of us!!!!

I'll do my best at answering this for Riley too!

Attached or Single: Attached!

Best Friend: Riley!!! of course but if not him then my Mom, and Callie!
I would hope Riley would say me, but then it would be Dylan & Jeffery!

Cake or Pie: Either just as long as it's Chocolate!
Riley would probably say White cake w/coconut icing

Day of Choice: Saturday, because I get to spend the whole day with Riley.
I'm guessing Riley would say Saturday as well, but that's just a guess.

Essential Item: My wedding Ring! I've already lost one, I'm not letting this one out of my sight!
Riley would probably say his truck or his 4-wheeler!

Favorite Color: Purple
Riley-Red

Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Worms
Riley-Gummy Worms

Hometown: Springville
Riley- Mapleton

Indulgences: Baking for Riley and my family!
Riley- I hope he would say my homemade oreos & sugar cookies

January or July: July! Boating, camping, sunshine! (I also get to take the top off my jeep)
Riley- probably would be a toss up, he likes to go snowmobiling so he
might say Jan, but he also loves boating and camping so he could say July


Kids: We're ADOPTING!!!! we're hoping it won't be too much longer.

Life is incomplete without: Riley
I would hope he would say the same.

Marriage Date: May 31, 2003. Salt Lake Temple

Number of Siblings: 1 older brother
Riley- 3 older brothers

Oranges or Apples: Oranges
Riley-oranges

Phobias: "Bad guys" I hate going anywhere alone! I have serious trust issues w/people I don't know.
Riley-snakes (at least that's the one I know of)

Quote: "A mothers love comes from her Heart not from her Womb!"
Riley would probably quote a movie!!!!

Reasons to Smile: When I get to go places w/Riley and our family & friends.
Riley- hunting, camping, 4-wheeling, boating etc.

Season: FALL!!! Because it's cool but not cold and we get to go Camping & Hunting!
Riley- I'm going to guess he will say the same thing! (i could be wrong)

Tag others: Jane, Erin, Alyssa, Vanessa and anyone else who would like to!

Unknown fact about me: I can't really think of one that people don't know! If I do i will update!

Vegetarian or Meat eater: Meat!! A meal is not complete without meat!
Riley-Meat

Worst Habit: Backseat Driving! I drive Riley crazy most of the time when we are in the car.
Riley-Jumping to conclusions!

X-rays: I've had my fair share (two words-softball & cheerleading) I've never broken a bone though.
Riley-this is really sad but I honestly don't know for sure, I would guess no.

Your Favorite Food: Mexican!!! Once a week dinner at Lacasita.
Riley's would be a big thick juicy Steak!

Zodiac: Taurus
Riley-Virgo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

F U N to read! I'm glad you did it :)