Saturday, April 12, 2008

When the Cat's away the Mouse will play!!!

So Riley left this morning and flew out to Louisville Kentucky for an install. I thought it would get easier for him to go on these trips but I really do hate it! I had a major headache this morning so I didn't do much of anything. But tonight by dad decided to give us a girls night out! So my mom, grandma and I all went to a movie and dinner. We went and saw "Nim's Island." It was a really cute movie, I would recommend it to a lot of people. Then we went and ate at Wingers. We then decided to go for a quick little shopping trip before heading home. And well since Riley is out of town and I'm a little depressed about it I decided to buy me a new pair of shoes! Okay so I ended up buying 3 new pairs. But they are so cute, and I promise to get rid of some old ones in their place! It was a fun night, and well needed by all of us! Thanks Daddy!!


So this is the one pair of shoes I bought! Aren't they so cute? For those of you who know me will remember my White Platform sandals that I had in high school. Yeah I still have them and do wear them sometimes, but I told my mom I would get rid of them if I bought these!!!
I think Riley took my camera so I can't show you exactly what the other 2 pair look like. But they are this style. One of them is blue with pink and white polka-dots. The other is a denim/red and other color plaid. I love the looks of the ballet flats that are totally in style now, but because Riley is a foot taller than me I have to wear the heals. I just love these new shoes!! Shhhhh's "don't tell Riley!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't throw away your old shoes. Brittany and Paige are collecting them for a school project to help pen pals in Africa. So we will take ANY old shoes spread the word. Thanks!
PS Love the new ones, very cute!

Brian and Amelia said...

Glad you got to have a "girl's night!" You gotta have those now and then, right?! And I love the shoes! Who can't use a nice new pair of shoes?

The Mills said...

Cute Shoes Nanna! I know how ya feel when the husband is away, it sucks. Hang in there!

Rachelle said...

Hey Savannah!I just found your blog from Jake and Mel's. IT has been a long time. It looks like you two have a lot of fun. I'm going to add you to my friend's list so we can keep in touch.

Graciesmom said...

Cute shoes! Love the plaid ones!