Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Riley's New Toy!!!!

So this past Saturday Riley made me get out of bed at 5:30 a.m. and ride with him to Idaho! Why you ask, because we needed to go pick up his new motorcycle! He was so excited, he was like a little kid on Christmas morning!


I have to admit I was pretty excited when I got on it and I was tall enough to ride it! I didn't think I would be, but after driving it around the yard and down the street it made me want one of my own. But that's years down the road I'm sure! I'll stick to our 4-wheeler for now!

6 comments:

Kellen Hyer said...

So when are we going to go riding?

The Mills said...

um IDAHO, where at?

Riley & Savannah said...

We actually thought about coming to see you Lyns but the bike was in Rupert, so it was a little ways away from you!

Unknown said...

How fun, Sav! They're fun to ride, huh? Believe it or not, I used to have a bike of my own when I was about 10 years old. It wasn't until I jumped a double that my dad realized I was fearless and SOLD IT!!! I was way sad...I was just getting started! Maybe someday :)

The Mills said...

Yeah Rupert is like 3 hours away from us! Looks like a nice bike!

Graciesmom said...

Have fun you guys :)
Nana, are you OLD enough to be riding a motorcycle!?!