Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Traditions!!!!

Every year before Halloween we all get together at Riley's mom and dad's and let the kids decorate cookies!!!! The kids love this tradition and we all love getting together to visit. This pictures kind of dark, but this is me smearing icing all over my nephew Payton! I owe the kid lots of torture for posting a really ugly picture of me on facebook. So this was just one way of getting back at him! Revenge is not over yet "watch your back Payt!"Payton, Jantsen and I continued our little food fight outside so we didn't get icing all over Grandma's house. It was fun and we all ended up with icing everywhere. Including our hair. And surprisingly we only ended up with one little injury, Me! I managed to cut the bottom of my foot open! But it's healing and I'm doing good! (as Riley says, it's my own fault for playing outside without shoes on.) I know I'm suppose to be an Adult to these boys, but I just can't help it, I will always be a kid at heart, and they bring that out in me! :0)

5 comments:

nancy said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Graciesmom said...

Always a fun night!

Annie said...

That's a fun tradition. You can't have Halloween without decorating some cookies!

ALL ABOUT US!! said...

It was a very fun night. I'm glad your foot is healing well. The boys love that you have such a good time with them!! You definitely bring some life into the parties!!

Brian and Amelia said...

Looks like a blast!! You are always so good with the kids!