Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blonde or Black????

Okay so since I have known Riley he has had 2 hair colors! His natural which is a brown and blonde, many shades of blonde. Anyway so this last time he had his hair colored the girl totally messed up on it. So he hasn't been happy with it. So jokingly one day he said he was going to dye it black. Well why we were out shopping last weekend he bought some hair dye, and when we got home this is what we did!
Before
After
So what do you think? Vote to the right, and give us your feedback!!!
It's a NEW (very different) look!

6 comments:

nancy said...

I am just jelous of his long hair.

The Mills said...

I love the new color!

ALL ABOUT US!! said...

I don't think I have ever seen Riley with Black hair. However, it is a nice change.

JeNeal Martinez said...

Looks good Riley!! I like the black.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I hope you don't care but I saw your blog on Tana's and thought I would say Hi! If you want, you can check out my blog: http://mrbazoople.blogspot.com

By the way, I like the black! Maybe I am just used to seeing Dr. Thorpe's brown hair though.

Alisha said...

I like the black, it's a nice change, makes him look older, more responsible :)hehehe