Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Babysitting JoJo!


Last weekend Riley and I got to babysit my niece Joslyn. She is soooo much fun. Thursday night we had her while my parents were at a wedding. We played cards, Snakes & Ladders and then played with my old wooden dolls (she loved them). We watched movies and she wanted to watch the movie when "Nana was a Princess" That's what says about my wedding pictures. So Riley and I sat down and watched our wedding video with her for the first time since our First Anniversary. Then I pumped her full of sugar and my mom came and got her!

Then Saturday after Riley and I got home from "Christmas shopping" that's right I said Christmas shopping. We are probably 2/3 of the way done! Anyway we got to babysit her again while Josh went to the BYU game. So this time I put her to work. Okay so I was vacuuming and she wanted to help, she was such a good helper. She wanted to watch our wedding video but I talked her out of it. She was so fun, I love this little girl so much I wish we could keep her!!!! (p.s. when Josh came and got her she made him watch our Wedding video at Mom and Dad's, and then made Mom and Dad watch it with her on Sunday) She's so cute and so smart!

3 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

She is such a cutie, and growing up SO fast!!! I can't believe you already have been Christmas shopping! Good for you!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Where did you get your rug, I really like it!!

Riley & Savannah said...

Lor, We got the rug at Shopko!!!! We bought it in a set, it was so cheap!