Thursday, October 30, 2008

Last weekend my sis-in-law had a Fall Gift Boutique at her house! Mom and I were very busy getting stuff ready for it. We had lots of fun things!

We had "Sneekee" Brand clothing and hats.

Tile with Vinyl Sayings, towel bibs, receiving blankets and bibs, stitchery's, cards etc.
Dad made these cute Solar Light lanterns that look really cute sitting on peoples porches & Josh made a really neat quilt rack (that didn't sell.) We actually have lots of things left over, so if anyone is interested in anything, let me know! The boutique was fun and didn't pretty good, just not as good as the last couple years! I'm sure the economy played a big part in that! All and all it was fun though.

2 comments:

Graciesmom said...

your stuff sold the best! I hope you are there next year :)

ALL ABOUT US!! said...

Hey, I loved the Solar Light lanterns and should have bought one that day. Do you still have some?