Friday, October 3, 2008

Just the Girls!!!!

A couple weeks ago when the boys were hunting, Mom and I took Joslyn to get her pictures done for her 3rd birthday. We got her this adorable Cinderella Dress and since she is our Little Princess we thought it would be fun to have her pictures taken in it! She was so cute getting ready...She let me curl her hair and I even let her wear my tiara from my wedding. When we got to Kiddie Kandids Joslyn turned really shy and kept saying "I want to go home." So we did everything we could to get her to be okay with it.

I love this picture of Mom and Joslyn. This one was suppose to just be fun, to let her see herself on the computer screen. But we all really liked the way it turned out so it was one of our top picks! And Now.... THE PRINCESS!!!!After we got some really cute ones of Joslyn we took some of the 3 of us!
After getting our pictures done, we went and did some shopping and bought Joslyn a surprise for being so good! I love Girl Time!!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Those pictures are so cute! Joslyn is so lucky to have an aunt and grandma like that! She looks so big in that Cinderella dress. I bet she loved it!

Graciesmom said...

Cute pictures :)
The Cinderella costume is adorable!

Bambi said...

She is so cute. She has the funnest personality too. We thought she was so fun at moon lake.