Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008!!!

This year for Halloween everyone at work acted like they were going to dress up!!! Well it ended up being just the 3 of us down in billing! Everyone else flaked out on us (thanks a lot ladies!) So here is some pictures of the 3 Amigos!!! I was Princess Buttercup "The Princess Bride!" Aimee is Sally from "The Nightmare before Christmas!" And Carly is a Medieval Princess!!!
Riley didn't dress-up this year! So I brought home another one of Aimee's costumes, hoping I could talk him into wearing it with a wig! But he wouldn't so I ended up changing into it for the night! We went over to mom and dads for a minute to see the girls! Kaylee was a Bride and Joslyn was Tinkerbell!!!
Except for going to mom and dads Riley and I stayed home to hand out candy! Well little did we know (probably because we don't have kids!) It was our wards Trunk or Treat! So we only had 2 trick or treaters, plus Dylan and Carly and their 3 kids and Jeffery & Lacey brought Wyatt over! So now we have lots of extra candy for Riley to eat!!!!

3 comments:

ALL ABOUT US!! said...

Very cute costumes!! I couldn't think of anything to wear so I went as myself. It was a crazy night at our house, but now I wish we would've brought Nick and Brooks down to trick-or-treat.

Brian and Amelia said...

You are very festive. I think it is great that you dressed up!! And the girls were darling, as always!!

Alyssa Coberly said...

i love it!