Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Brother!!!

Happy Birthday to the BEST BIG BROTHER I could have asked for! Josh celebrated his 27th birthday on November 5th. We had a dinner for him at mom and dads the Sunday before that.
















Josh & Mom cleaning up dinner!















Dad, Joslyn, Grandma & Grandpa eating Birthday cake! Grandma made 3 different kinds of cake for him! Can we say SPOILED!!! Yeah we all are!














This is what Riley did while the rest of us cleaned up!















Here is Josh's cute little family! For those of you who might not know he is getting married in December! We couldn't be more excited!
Joslyn, Josh, Sommer, Hayden & Kaylee!!!

4 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

Happy Birthday to Josh!!!! And we're so excited for his wedding! Please, let us know what we can do - seriously. I'd love to help!

Annie said...

Okay, Millie left the same exact comment I was going to leave. Talk about bursting my bubble! We must be sisters or something! Happy Birthday Josh!

Annie said...

Okay, Millie left the same exact comment I was going to leave. Talk about bursting my bubble! We must be sisters or something! Happy Birthday Josh!

ALL ABOUT US!! said...

Riley & Savannah, I'm sorry about Monday. Hang in there and know that we love you!