Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cake Creation!!!!

Okay so as I mentioned in a previous post I've been itching to make a cake (yeah the other one I made didn't really fix that itch.) So on the last Friday of every month Riley's work has a BBQ... since it was Riley's birthday I decided to make him a cake and take it to his work. Riley loves the Simpsons so I made him this Bart Simpson cake. The black shirt with the Green W is what their work shirts look like. I was pretty happy with the way this one turned out!


Oh yeah, you like the green stove underneath? It's my favorite part of my kitchen! :0)

4 comments:

Graciesmom said...

cute! You are the best cake-maker!

Alyssa Coberly said...

holy frick lady! you are so talented! I can barely frost a cupcake!

Brian and Amelia said...

Great job!! You are so talented! And I love the green stove!

Jessica said...

savannah-the cake looks awesome! I made an "Cars" cake for Seth this past year...and, well it needed a little help:) I can't wait to see your house! I love the green stove..it gives the house character!