Tuesday, September 9, 2008

7 years.......

Riley has been buggin me for 6 years about going on a horse ride (MULE RIDE) with him. My last time on an animal was 7 years ago. My parents have always had animals, and I used to love to ride, I don't know for sure what happened to me, I've never actually been hurt on one, but for some reason I've been scared to death to get on one! Well Riley and my dad were going on a ride this weekend with some friends to go spot some elk. Well their friends dogged out on them, so I agreed to go. Because I was going, my mom said she would go too. We got up at 4:45 a.m. and left the farm at 6:00. We had a nice long ride, got into some elk, and sat and listened to them bugle back and forth. We never did see any of them, but I love to listen to them. We were gone until 2:00 p.m. I have to admit it was really fun! I'm way sore (out of shape) but I'm really glad I went!

Me on Bo (Rambo), Daddy on Crazy Casey
Riley on Buck
Riley and I taking a break!
Mom and I
Mom and Dad by Bonsai
I'm really excited for Fall. I love the mountain air, cooler weather and the color changes!!!

4 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! I'm glad that you went!

Bambi said...

How fun. I love horseback riding. I bet it was so nice with the cooler weather too.

Jessica said...

Savannah - I'm jealous!
I can't get Rob on a horse...mainly because we don't have any to ride down here in hot sunny St.George! We'll have to do something fun when we come up!
Tell your family hello from us!
I miss you!
Jess

Jen said...

Let me just say.... LOVE THE CAMO:):) You sport that look very well!!