Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day!!!!

Labor day weekend.... Riley and I decided to go camping, just the 2 of us. We went up White River. We stayed in this camp spot a couple years ago with my family and luckily it was available this weekend. We had a fun relaxing weekend just the 2 of us. We didn't do a whole lot of anything. We played with Gus Gus, went on one 4-wheeling ride (And yes Gus went with us, and he rode on the 4-wheeler). We watched some movies, I read a book, Riley took some naps, we shot our guns, all 'n all it was a GREAT weekend.

Sunday afternoon Josh, his girlfriend Summer, and their kids came to see us for a couple hours. The kids had fun playing on the trailer, and we let Josh & Summer shoot our guns.
Hayden & Joslyn
Summer
Josh (I know... bad timing, he would probably kill me if he saw I posted this picture.)Riley cooking our yummy Dutch Oven Potatoes and Steaks.
The batteries in my camera died or there would be more pictures. It rained all night Sunday night and all day Monday. I wish I could have taken pictures of the fog rolling in over the mountains it was so pretty. We went for a drive Monday and decided the roads were too wet and muddy to get the trailer out. So we left it there and Riley and his dad are up getting it as I post this.


1 comments:

Graciesmom said...

Looks like a fun weekend. I'm glad you guys didn't get too wet!