Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've been tagged....

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch
Reba
CSI
CSI Miami
Days of Our Lives
Myth Busters
Everyone Loves Raymond
Friends
American Chopper
8 Favorite Restaurants
La Casita
Ruby River
Costa Vida
Sizzler
Chili’s
Red Robin
Training Table
Outback
8 Things that happened yesterday
Cried when Riley left me for 9 days for work
Went to Work
Went shopping
Went to Callie’s for her Birthday Dinner
Went to Mom & Dads
Talked to Riley on the phone
Fed & Watered Gus
Went to Bed
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
Riley coming home
Becoming a Mom (hopefully)
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Snowmobiling
Halloween
Did I mention Riley coming home???
Becoming a mom!!!!

8 Things on my wish list
A Baby
A Vacation
A Baby
Clean House
A baby
A new car
A baby
did I mention A Baby?
I Tag
Jane
Jess
Alyssa
Erin
Alisha
Jen
Carly
Sara

2 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

I'm sorry Riley's gone. Brian's gone again this week, too. It's really hard. It's like a part of you is gone. Let me know if I can do anything!

Jessica said...

Savannah,
sorry we missed you this last weekend! Yes, we are going to Brian Head for Thanksgiving...but we should be up sometime around Christmas! We miss you guys!
Talk to you soon!