Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love!!!!

I have to take this time to do a shout out to my AMAZING husband!!! Yesterday was his 28th birthday!!! Crazy how fast time goes by, it's hard to believe he was only 21 when we started dating. He is such a wonderful husband, and I'm so blessed to have him in my life. Thanks Riley for being the best husband and friend I could ever ask for. I LOVE YOU LOTS!!! Happy Birthday!!!
I had a BBQ for him with some family and friends!
I think everyone had a good time sitting around visiting, and eating what I thought was yummy food! I made pulled pork sandwiches for the first time, and I thought they turned out pretty good! Not to mention all the other yummy food we had, thanks everyone for your help!
Grandma Evey, Grandpa Wayne & Papa Rich!

The kids surprise surprise had fun playing with Gus! This was so cute, they all lined up to take turns throwing his ball to him. Jantsen did such a good job making him mind and teaching the kids what to do.
This is my gorgeous mother, and the little Butter-Ball she is holding is Jeffery & Lacey's baby Wyatt!!! You would probably never guess, he is only 5 months old, and the happiest baby!!!
Riley opening his many gifts!!! He got spoiled and we are so excited to go to Cabela's so he can spend his gift-certificates everyone gave him.
Lighting the many candles...The singing needed some serious help, I pity anyone that has to listen to our family sing Happy Birthday!!!! I think they do it on purpose to see how bad it can be, it gets worse every time. Riley was cute and let all the little kids help him blow out his candles!!!

Happy Birthday Riley!!!!

4 comments:

The Mills said...

Happy Birthday Riley!

Graciesmom said...

Thanks for the fun party! The pulled pork was so yummy :)
Happy Birthday Riley!

Bambi said...

Youre so cute Savanah. Happy Birthday Riley!! Hey if you are ever needing a change of scenery and want to play with a kid or two feel free to call me or come over. We would love to see you more.

Annie said...

Happy Birthday to Riley! The birthday bash looks like fun. That's cute that the kids wanted to throw Gus the ball!