Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentines Day!!!!!

We didn't take any pictures on Valentines Day! But we had an Amazing day! We started the day off early with a couples massage! After the massage we went to Cabela's (my favorite store). Then we went and got lunch at Goodwood BBQ. We then headed to the mall and did a little shopping! Riley got 2 new Utah Ute hats, and I got some new socks (the ones I had on were killing my feet), some new really soft pajamas, and a new shirt! After walking the mall we decided to rest our feet and go to a movie! We went and saw Taken...we both really liked it. It wasn't what I was expecting so a little tragic, but really good! We then came home where Riley hooked up our little T.V. from our trailer outside on the BBQ and we watched part of a movie while relaxing in the hot-tub! We finished that movie in the house, and then retired to bed! It was a really fun and relaxing day! Thanks Riley for everything! I love you lots!!!!

0 comments: