Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My New Pride & Joy!!!!

After almost a year of washing the dishes by hand, I am soooooo happy to say we got a dishwasher!!!! We got this from the parents of one of my dear friends from work....Carly! They even brought it up from St. George for us! Thanks Car, and thank your parents again for us!I am also so grateful for a husband that can fix & install anything and everything! He had it in and running in like 45 minutes!!! We had to tear out a cupboard to put it in, but it was worth it!
You may have noticed the sink full of dishes in the first picture! That was an everyday occurrence. Not anymore, we actually left those dishes there cause we knew we were getting the dishwasher so we loaded it right up and started it that night!
So far so good, Riley has been putting his dishes in the dishwasher everyday! He even has started it and unloaded it twice already! Hopefully he keeps it up! :0)
Ahhhh....Life's simple pleasures!!!

8 comments:

The Mills said...

Awesome, wow that looks great Riley!!

Callie said...

CONGRATS on the dishwasher! I'm sure you won't regret the loss of cupboard space!

Simpson Family said...

Yeah for you!

Jessica said...

Love life's simple pleasures! Mine lately seems to be the magic erasers...! Miss you lots!
love ya!

JeNeal Martinez said...

I am so excited for your new dishwasher!! Lucky you! I would love to take your family pics, I need lots of practice!!

Annie said...

Dishwashers are so nice!!! I'm impressed Riley installed it so fast! That would completely overwhelm me to have to do that.

Alisha said...

YAY! Don't you love it when guys do dishes! Keep up the good work Riley :)

Graciesmom said...

Yeah for the dishwasher!! I tell you that the older you get the more you get excited over appliances!