Monday, February 23, 2009

Thorpe Annual Card Night!!!!

This is a little late posting, but I just got these pictures off my camera. A couple weeks ago we got together for card night at Riley's mom & dads. It was a really fun night, with good food, and even better company!!!Riley, Grandma C, Brooks, Chris, Nick, GregRiley, Chris, Brooks, Nick, Greg, Rich, Jantsen & LauraThe kids brought Bailey (Rich & Chris' puppy) in for a little bit, and when it was time to go out she did not want to go! It was really funny to watch!Riley, Grandma C. Jeff, Greg, Rich, Jantsen, & Laura!After the card game was over, Chris brought out the Chocolate Fountain! It was so yummy!
Thanks for a fun night, we're looking forward to the next one! I believe Jeff & Jane are suppose to be hosting!!!!

2 comments:

ALL ABOUT US!! said...

Such a fun time! I'm glad you had a camera!! Hopefully Jane will be okay with hosting the next one...if not, we will!

Graciesmom said...

I'm happy to host. I have yet to make it to a card night!!
When do we want to do it??