Monday, February 23, 2009

Riley's current project!

We bought this old pool table a couple years ago and it has just been sitting in storage. We finally got the basement cleaned out to wear Riley could work on it, and this is what we have been up to the last little while!
I wish I would have taken more pictures but this is Riley laminating the table. I help when I can, but i don't do much! I did tape all that paper up so he could spray the glue for the laminate.
We are really excited to have this done and be able to play on it!
As you can tell our basement is unfinished. Do you like the green carpet? That's what we took out of the upstairs in the house, when we remodeled it! I'll take more pictures as the project gets closer to finish!!!!

4 comments:

ALL ABOUT US!! said...

Go Riley!! We can't wait to have a "pool" night at your place!!

Graciesmom said...

Can't wait til it's done! You will have to host a pool night at your house :)

Alisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha said...

Good job Savannah! The tape looks great :) Love the carpet! ;)