Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Girls Night Out!!!!

So Friday June 27th some of my Girlfriends and I went to the Tim McGraw Concert! Totally Love him!!!
Jason Aldean was his opening act, and he was Awesome! I love his song "Hicktown"
How could you not love this man? We just wish we could have gotten our picture taken with the real thing. Lacey, Me & Carly Mmmmmmmm... Carly, Me & Lacey
Our seats weren't too horrible. At least they weren't on the lawn. (Usana)
Sad thing is before the concert started we were hanging out by the k-bull 93 station and they had this contest where they had 5 girls racing to get frozen t-shirts untied out of a knot. Carly & Lacey were both picked to play and surprisingly Carly won! She won 2 8th row tickets. Unfortunately there were 3 of us and she was kind enough to give them back so we could all sit together. All and all it was an AWESOME night out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably I can say with this blog make, more some interesting topics.

Brian and Amelia said...

I'm jealous! What a girl's night!! Glad you had fun!

The Mills said...

How fun Savannah!! I am so jealous!