Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Brittany's Baptism!!!

On Saturday June 28th one of our really good friends, Brittany S. was baptized by her father Brent. It was such a spiritual experience. I love seeing how happy these kids are when they become members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Brooke, Brittany & Brent (Brooke I stole these pictures from you I hope that is okay)
Caroline, Brittany & Paige (Sisters)
Brittany and My Mom, we gave her the cutest little necklace that had a mini CTR ring on it, some "I Am A Child of God" chapstick, and some candy.
Linda (Riley's aunt), Brittany, Calvin, and my Daddy!
I love this girl, I remember the day she was born, it's crazy to think she is old enough to get
baptized. But I have to say I'm excited she'll be old enough to babysit for us one day!
CONGRATULATIONS Brittany, We love you!


0 comments: