Friday, February 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Ten years ago…

I would have been 14 years old! So that would have put me in Junior High. Sad but true my favorite hang outs were Classic Skating & Regal’s Bowling. I know I was a dork! I loved playing softball and dancing! (still do, but I don’t do the dancing thing much at all anymore.)


Five things I did today…

1. Hit snooze like 8 times and rolled out of bed about 7:50
2. Went to work at the wonderful Proby-Oby
3. Went to the bank
4. Went to our new “old” house and did some clean up for carpet to come tomorrow
5. Got dinner from Zubs pizza and now I’m updating this!!!

What would I do if I became a millionaire…

I would first of all pay off all of my debt, and help my family who need to do the same! Then I would take a nice long vacation. I would buy all the toys you can think of, like a nice toy-hauler 5th wheel trailer w/pop-outs. Some new 4-wheelers & snowmobiles. A new boat and anything else that I can use to spend time playing with my family and friends. As you can tell I’ve thought about this before, what I would if I had a lot of money!

Five Jobs I’ve had…

1. Babysitting (I did a lot of that as a teenager)
2. Utah Lake State Park Gate Girl (I took the money at the entry gate, that was a fun job and a good way to meet new friends while in high-school)
3. Dental assistant for Dr. Holmes (endodontist)
4. Aspen Home Loans
5. Currently Provo Ob-Gyn (I love my job; it’s been good and bad to help me with the whole infertility thing!)


Snacks that I enjoy…

1. Pepsi (I think I’m a little addicted)
2. Chips & Salsa
3. Cheetos
4. Junior Mints
5. Cookies


Five Places I’ve lived…

1. Springville, Utah
2. Mapleton, Utah
3. Provo, Utah
4. Springville, Utah
5. and oh yeah did I mention Springville, Utah? (I’m getting ready to move into my 11th home in my short 24 (almost 25) years. But all but one have been in my home town of Springville/Mapleton

I tag…

Jane, and any and all of my friends and family who are reading this!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! Fun to read more about you! I am so glad you did the survey! See you tomorrow :)

The Mills said...

Savannah

your blog is so cute! I am so addicted to pepsi also, thats awesome!! I want to see pics of Grandmas house! Yeah for you guys.