Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Days!

So I know I have been really bad about updating the blog lately! I have some things I want to put on here, I just haven't had time to download the pictures yet! But for those of you who don't know what we have been up to, we have a really good excuse for not updating! We are remodeling Riley's Grandma's house so we can move in! She's been living with her daughters for weeks at a time, and they decided the house has been empty for too long! So Riley and I have been lucky enough to get the opportunity to live there! So we have been busy tearing down wallpaper (that was a ton of fun, not!) and now we are re-texturing and getting ready to paint before our new carpet comes on the 1st! I will post pictures when I can! Hope all is well with everyone and I promise I will be better about blogging when we are moved in and settled!

4 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

That is so great! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Alyssa Coberly said...

that is so so exciting ... welcome back to blog land (hehe)

cant wait to see all of your hard work ...

The Mills said...

Nana-

Hey we saw all the work you guys are doing on Grandma's house, it is getting there, good job. Post pics when you get it done! Have fun and good luck.

Vanessa Jane said...

oh yay! that is exciting.