Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mother's Day!!!!

Like I've been saying a lot on this blog lately...."Better Late then never!" We've had a pretty busy month! I want to Start with Mother's Day!
That Saturday night we went over to my mom and dad's for a BBQ.
Dad, Grandpa, Mom, Riley & JoshI made Jello and brought some fun cookie cutters over for Joslyn!Her daddy loved it too!!!Daddy, Grandpa, Riley & Josh!
These guys can never be serious around each other! Some of you may know that my Grandpa has Alzheimer's. It's been really hard to watch him change over the years with this disease. He is now like a little child, I don't know how my Grandma does it! She is an amazing women and I love and appreciate her more then she will ever know! Those of you who know Grandpa know that he has always been a big tease! Well he still is and he is a lot easier to tease back know and these boys take full advantage of that! Thus be the reason why Grandpa looks so silly in this picture, they thought it was fun to keep pulling his hat down over his ears!

We all went in and gave mom the WII fit! So after dinner we all went up and played for awhile. We had a blast laughing at each other doing the hula-hoop and other things!


Dad trying not to fall off the WII board!
Joslyn playing and singing with her Hannah Montana guitar!

Riley getting ready for the Ski Jump! (Soooo Serious!!)
The next morning we went back down to Mom and Dad's for breakfast, and more fun and games!

Riley & Josh relaxing outback!

Josh & Grandma playing ping-pong on the back lawn! This would be that wonderful, amazing women I was talking about earlier! I have to throw out a "Happy Birthday Grandma!" too! Her birthday was on May 13th! Thank you Grandma for everything you do for me and for our family! I love you sooooo much!

Josh taking on Mom in Ping-Pong!

Josh, Riley & Dad!!!! (Don't mind the white guy! That's just daddy, it was a hot day!)

Me and my Beautiful Mother!!! Love you!
After the Ping-Pong tournament we decided to play Boys against Girls in Bosche Ball! (no idea how to spell that!) You guessed it.....The Girls Won! Okay I really don't remember who won, but we had a really fun time playing! Me, Mom, Grandma, Josh & Dad!

Later that day we went up to Riley's Mom and Dad's! It was also Riley's mother's birthday! (May 11th)

Papa Rich did an awesome job cooking dinner for all of us! He wouldn't let any of the boys help this year! Here he is lighting the match on top of Chris' Birthday Hostess Cupcake! Last year she got a snowball, so next year I am making her birthday cake, no arguments Rich!
Riley's attempt of taking my picture! We have quit a few of these pictures with something in front of my face on my camera! It's a new trend!

Laura, Mel, Jane, Me & Chris!!!!

Kelly & Melanie, Greg & Laura, Rich & Chris, Jeff & Jane, Riley & Savannah!

I just want to tell all of those mothers in my life how much I love them and appreciate the examples that they are to me! Mothers day is a very tough day on me, but I have a very loving family and am able to get through it! Thank you! I can't wait until the day I get to become a Mommy myself!

3 comments:

Carly said...

Those Wii photos are funny! And I really enjoyed the updated!!! (even though I alraedy knew about them) Love you!

Alicia said...

What a fun family you have! :)Alicia

Jessica said...

cute pics! I bet the Wii fit was fun!! love you and your family! hope you can come down this summer!
miss ya!