Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More Cakes!

A couple weeks ago I got to make some cakes for some friends! The first one is a Snow White Cake for my Friend Jen's little girls 4th Birthday!

The 2nd one being a Golf Cake for my friend Aimee's father! Both of these cakes were so fun to make. Specially the Golf cake because Mom and I have never done one like this and when we first got started we didn't think it was going to turn out so great, but neither one of us dared say anything to the other. We are very happy and proud with the way it turned out!

I am looking forward to getting to make more this summer!


5 comments:

Rob & Autum said...

I love all of the awesome cakes you make!

I can't wait until you get a baby..you will be the BEST mom! Hang in there.

Graciesmom said...

You are so talented!! I absolutely love the Snow White cake :)

Brian and Amelia said...

As always, I am SO impressed with your talents! Great job! I wish I could do that! I don't have much patience when it comes to things like that!

Jen said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU for the snow white cake. Erika still talks about how her friend Savannah made her a princess cake. We LOVED it, and it was the talk of the party. All the mommies were so impressed. You are the best!!! Thanks so much

Alisha said...

K- your totally going to make Taylor's bday cake! Those look awesome!!!!!!