Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Packing out over "Elephant Hill"!!!

Riley had to make 2 trips on the way to the campground, we weren't about to do it on the way back so we packed the Jeeps as full as we could and we tied our bed rolls to the top of ours. It made for a very long, weighted down trip back over Elephant Hill.

This picture doesn't do "Elephant Hill" justice but this is coming up the back side, I got blisters on my hands from holding on so tight!!!




This is Riley's Dad and Mom on the front side of Elephant Hill on the top half of the switch back we were right below them headed down.


This is another picture I took from the passenger side of our Jeep on our way down the front side of Elephant Hill, again I don't think this picture does the hill justice.
This is a look back up on Elephant Hill from the parking lot. One wrong move and we could have rolled down it! What an Adventure we had!!! We Can't wait to go back next year and hopefully try some new trails!

1 comments:

Vanessa Jane said...

that all sounds so frightening! I think it would have been fun though. I am glad you made it back alive:0) I still need to give you a call sometime! van