Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our Miracle!!!!

So as you all know from previous post, Riley & I did In Vitro in December last year. It was a very long, very trying & yet very very rewarding time. We started doing test, labs, & Medications in Oct. The first time we were supposed to do the actual procedure was in Nov. But because of a cyst, we had to push it back a few weeks. So a few more weeks of meds, blood draws etc and we were able to do the procedure the 2nd week in Dec. They remove the eggs and fertilize them, and then a few days later we had to go back for the implant.
This is a picture of our lil embryo's they implanted!
We had to wait a few weeks to find out if it worked or not. We went for our pregnancy test the day after Christmas!!! This is a picture that Laura took of us when we went to give them our GREAT news!!!!
This is a picture of us telling my Grandma & Grandpa. We had kept it a secret from them that we were even doing the In Vitro. So we had wrapped up a pacifier and gave it to Grandma as a "belated Christmas present." She didn't get it, she thought it was a gag gift for her to stick in grandpa's mouth.

Here is the hug of me telling her that it wasn't a gag, that I was pregnant! I wish Grandpa understood what we were telling them. I am just grateful he was there!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.