Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Way Over Due!!! November 2009

So I haven't been much into blogging lately with everything else going on! But I thought I better get some of this stuff posted so when the boys come I can focus on posting about them for all of you!
So November 2009! Our Nephew Nick celebrated his 8th birthday. He wanted a "sports" cake, so this is what I came up with.Nick and I with his cake!Riley with Ryann & Brooks! Our nieces & nephews just adore Riley!
Nick blowing out his candles!
My Big Brother Josh also celebrates his birthday in November! I don't have any pictures from that though, sorry! Happy very-belated birthday brother. Love you lots!
Our good friend Dylan celebrated his birthday the end of October, and we got to celebrate with him and his family! We went out to dinner and then to Pirates Island. Here Dylan is with his kids opening his present. We got him a Sasquatch figurine (long story).Baby Landon!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
I love the Holidays! This year was our year with Riley's family! Mmmmm. We had a really nice dinner.Baby Brighton, sleeping through dinner!!!

The kids table, I think the boys were already out playing! Gracie & Ryann!
Riley's attempt of taking my picture!!!!
The sis-in-laws cleaning up!!! Yeah don't worry the men were just sitting around visiting! LOL
Thanksgiving pies! Lots to choose from!!! My favorite being the chocolate one (which has the most gone, and no I didn't eat all of that!)

0 comments: