Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Father's Day!!!

Like I always say....Better late than never when it comes to blogging right!!!! We had a really good Fathers day!!! It started off a little late because Mom and I were on the road home from Cedar City. When we got home we headed down to my parents to hang out for awhile.Joslyn and Grandpa! I love you daddy!!! Thank you for all you do for me, for all you've done for me throughout my life! You have always been there for me and it means so much! I love you "___________________THIS________________" much and then some!!!!
Mom & Dad!
Me & Grandma Evey!
Joslyn and her Daddy! 4-wheeling in the golf cart! Happy father's day Big Bro... I love you lots!My hottie!!! Riley, I know your not a father yet, but when that day comes that we get our precious little one, you are going to be the most amazing daddy! Thank you for all you do for me I love you lots!
Papa Rich, Jeff & Greg (Riley's oldest 2 brothers...not pictured Kelly)
Happy Fathers day guys! We love you lots, thank you for all you do for us!
Baby Avery & Chris. This cute little girl is Riley's cousin's baby! She is such a happy little thing! She is adopted! Luckily Trevor & Lynsie had better luck with their adoption then we have! Things went really well for them, and they were so blessed to get this adorable little girl! We are so excited to have our own story and cute/fun little baby to love and adore.
After dinner we all headed out to the fire pit at Jeff & Jane's to roast marshmallows!!!
Happy Father's Day to all of you amazing men!!!

0 comments: