Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wadsworth Christmas Party!

Friday December 19th was Riley's company Christmas Party! This year it was held at "The Inn on the Creek" in Midway. It was very nice, the food was awesome and the party was fun.
Dylan & Riley! They looked everywhere to find "Christmas Sweaters" but didn't have any luck. So instead they both wore these lovely Christmas ties. Dylan's even played music. This would be their boss Mark, and his wife Carrie. No one knew he was going to dress like this. It was awesome. Notice Carrie's shirt says "I Love Nick!" Every year after dinner we play the white elephant gift game. Here Carly is with her Moon Shoes that she so badly wanted!!!! Unfortunately Their hotel room was above ours so we got to listen to her jump around on these!This is Jarius and the Tupperware looking thing he is holding is the home for his new pet mouse. Zack went to the pet shop for his white elephant gift and brought this mouse. I ended up with it at one point, Thanks to Jarius, and luckily Riley and I were the last ones to trade at the end, so I very excitedly gave the lil' mouse back to him. I seriously HATE mice.As I mentioned above most of us spent the night up there! Our rooms were amazing. They were huge, with a king size bed, a fireplace, jetted tub, and complimentary room service for breakfast. It was fun and I'm glad we decided to stay. The next morning as we were leaving I saw this cute Santa & Sleigh out front so I had to jump on the Kodak moment!
It was a very fun night away!