Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

For Thanksgiving this year we ate with my family! Before dinner was ready we played up in the game room. The boys beat us girls in Foosball, then Riley and I beat Josh & Sommer in pool, and Sommer beat all of us in Darts! We had lots of fun!!!
Josh & his cute Family, playing with puzzles!
Riley wrestling with the kids!!!
Riley & Josh carving the turkey!!!Our dinner table! Sommer, her Grandma & Grandpa! My Grandma & Papa, me, Riley & dad! Not pictured: Mom (she was too busy in the kitchen) and Josh was rounding up the kids!!! It was a yummy meal as always!
After we ate, we sat around and visited for awhile. Then Riley and I headed up to his mom and dads where we stayed until 10:30 visiting and listening to Rich play the guitar and sing! I love to listen to him!
We hope you all had a wonderful Turkey Day!!!!

0 comments: