Sunday, June 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I worry every time that Riley goes out of town that I'm going to be really lonely! But thanks to wonderful Friends and Family, I always have a full schedule when he is gone!

May 30th was my sis-in-law Jane's Birthday. So they had a BBQ Friday night at their house.

Jane, Bruce (her nephew) and Gracie-Girl!

After dinner we went out by their fire-pit and roasted smores!
Jane & Amy
Then Saturday my mom and I went out to Katie's parents house to help out with Kaylee's 6 birthday party! It was a fun day!
They played pin the nose on the clown! (this is our princess Jojo!)


Then they played a matching game and the "jumping beans" game. Joslyn loved watching her "sissy" play this game!



Joslyn trying so hard to get her beans in the jar! The few that did go in actually bounced off the cup she's holding in her hand!



Then the girls made little gardens! Okay so it was vanilla ice-cream with crunched up oreo's as the dirt and gummy worms! Then they had little paper flowers clued to straws to put in it! My mom made the cute "purse" cake!


Joslyn wasn't into putting the "dirt or worms" into her ice-cream. She ate it and then wanted to plant her flower in the real garden! I had a lot of fun, thanks Katie for letting us be apart of this special day!

Okay so I have to be honest! I spent most of the party holding Joslyn and Kaylee's little brother Kayden and wrestling with Jojo!

*After the party, Mom and I went back to her house. My dad and brother had gone up the our cabin for the weekend, so we decided to go to dinner and a movie! After the movie was over we did a little shopping then went back to her house for another chic-flick!

1 comments:

Graciesmom said...

Thanks for coming to our bbq!
Looks like you had a great weekend :)