Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow Day!!!!

A couple weekends ago, Riley and I were lucky enough to sneak away to the Cabin for a day and go Snowmobiling!!!
Look at all that snow!!!
This is Riley when we stopped for a little snack break after just getting done covering most of that pretty country behind us!
This is my self-portrait. I'm always behind the camera so I thought I would take a picture of myself!!!
While we were stopped at the Cabin we decided to try the zip-line out in the snow!!! The platform was covered in snow but it was still fun! Riley thought it would be fun to just drop off 2/3 of the way down, so he landed in the deep snow, and white-washed himself!
This is Riley trying to make a trail to the zip-line from the cabin! Don't worry Papa Rich he didn't hurt the tree too bad!!!!

3 comments:

Alyssa Coberly said...

im always so jealous of all your fun outdoor adventures ... for real could you have found a more perfect match than each other? doubt it!

The Mills said...

It looks so beautiful down there! I miss it! I haven't been to the Cabin forever, there's a zipline? way fun.

Graciesmom said...

So Much snow! I haven't been down to the cabin in a long time. We must go.