Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Vegas Baby!!!!

I know I'm a little late for putting my Thanksgiving pictures on here but I just got these from my sis-in-law and they were too cute, so I had to add them! We were lucky enough to get to go to Vegas with Riley's brother Greg, Laura (sis-in-law) and our nephews Payton & Jantsen for Thanksgiving. Payton was playing in a football tournament down there. We had a ton of fun hanging out with them.
This is a picture of all of us at the Coke store! My Mom is a coke-fanatic so we had to go there to buy her some things for Christmas! It's a tradition for me to get a picture taken with Coke Bear every time we are there.

This is all of the boys waiting for me to finish shopping. (They look a little bored don't they?) Yeah I took awhile, but hey I was spending Daddy's money so it's okay! =)

And this would be my handsome little NAUGHTY Nephews at the M&M store! They got in trouble so they were sent to the REJECT pile. (just kidding but we couldn't help but get their picture taken under this sign it was too cute!)

1 comments:

Q'ner said...

Nice sav.... that's awesome!!! I love vegas!!