Monday, November 12, 2007

Family Fun!!!

Sunday night we had a little family fun. It all started during dinner. I was telling my family about how whenever we eat baked potatoes with Riley's family it always turns into a war with the the tin foil. So Riley and Josh thought it would be funny to start that with me. After awhile the 3 of us were throwing them at each other. Then Riley and I went up to the game room and found the dart guns. So then we started that war. I gave my gun to my dad cause he was getting attacked by the boys.
After we got sick of the dart guns dad and I took the boys on in a game of Foosball. We won 3 out of 3 so the boys were sore losers and decided to move to playing pool. We didn't do as good in pool. We were taking turns with mom. The loser that "sold the farm" had to take over her painting the model train track she was working on and she took their place in the game. We then continued to play a tournament in darts. It was a really fun night, we all had some good laughs.

0 comments: