Thursday, September 20, 2007

To Our Family and Friends...

We decided to make this blog to help us find our baby! As all of you know we are adopting and they have told us that the best way to find that special baby is by word of mouth. So we are just asking all of you to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. If you know anyone that is thinking about placing their baby for adoption invite them to look at our blog and contact us if they are interested. We are so grateful for all your love and support.

6 comments:

Vanessa Jane said...

oh savannah! I just love you and think you are the best. I love all the photos of you guys. they are so cute. I will for sure keep you in my prayers. I know you will be the best mommy! just hang in there. I am so glad you started a blog, yay!

Graciesmom said...

We love you guys! You will be such wonderful parents. You are ALWAYS in our thoughts and prayers.

Erin S. said...

Yay Savannah! I think this is a good idea. I will definately keep my ears open and keep you guys in my prayers. You are awesome!! I miss seeing you, we need to do dinner soon.

Unknown said...

Hey Riley and Sana,
You guys did a really good job on this, it looks great. We can't wait to go to Moab it will be a riot.

Jen said...

Your blog is adorable!! I think that this is a great idea. You are always in my thoughts and prayers!!

Brian and Amelia said...

We love what you've done here! We will definitely keep our eyes and ears open for you guys. You will be wonderful parents. . .of course!!